- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect your data?
- How will I use your data?
- How do I store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do I use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact me
What data is being collected?
I collect the following Personal identification information:
- When you buy or download our products, I collect: Name, Last Name, email address.
- When you subscribe to the mailing list, I collect: email.
- When you sign up to create an account: Name, Last Name, email address.
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide me with most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe online to my mailing list.
- Register to buy online or download one of my products.
- Use or view my website via your browser’s cookies.
How will I use your data?
I collect your data so that I can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services I think you might like.
How do I store your data?
I securely store your data on my website database and my business computers or hard drives. Your data is also being stored on my Mailchimp.com account (MailChimp is an email marketing service). I don’t give them any right to use this data.
I would like to send you information about products and services of mine that I think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing (If you subscribed to the mailing list, downloaded a product or registered), you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop me from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can always unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing mail. You can also email me at email@example.com and I will unsubscribe you.
What are your data protection rights?
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your data. I may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I will correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your data.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit my websites, I may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Advertise on Facebook (I don’t have any access to your data when Facebook collect data on my site. I can only see the numbers of people who have visited my website, and I can advertise to these people without knowing who they are. I do not have any responsibility for this data, and I am only informing you that I have the Facebook Pixel installed on my site. For more information about the Facebook Pixel visit this page: https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-pixel
What types of cookies do I use?
There are several different types of cookies. However, my website uses:
- Functionality – I use these cookies so that I recognize you on my website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include your account and your previously downloaded files.
- Advertising – I use the Facebook pixel, as explained in the previous paragraph.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of my website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact me
Email me at email@example.com